If the need for the extreme fuels your soul, if the desire for adrenaline powers your passion, if the search for the thrill makes you exceed your own limits, then look no further, the Swift Vertical Marathon is here to put all of it to the test.
Challenge your own limits as you attempt to fight your way through an action-packed flight of stairs that is designed to put your spirit to the test. Beat the clock and rise to the very top.
So, register now and take strength, speed and stamina to the next level and #BeLimitLess with the Swift Vertical Marathon happening at :
Mumbai- World Trade Centre, 7th October 2018 (Closed)
Gurgaon- Unitech Cyber Park (Tower B) , 28th October 2018
Registration close on 26th October 2018 10:00 am
Mumbai - World Trade Center
10 Floors - The Starters
20 Floors - The Edge
30 Floors - The Champs
Gurgaon- Unitech Cyber Park (Tower B)
10 Floors – The Starters
18 Floors – The Champs
18 to 35 years: Male and Female (in each category)
35 years & Above: Male and Female (in each category)
Besides finisher medal & online participation certificates for all the participants, the winners are entitles for prizes worth Rupees 4,80,000!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Race results announced on race day will be ‘provisional’. Final results and entitlement to prize money shall be subject to the conditions mentioned below.
2. Finish positions of participants will be based on respective net /chip finish times only.
3. Entitlement to finish positions and winning the prize money are also subject to the bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats and physical verification by technical officials.
4. Participants found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, will be disqualified from the competition and shall not be entitled to any timing or prize money (where applicable).
5. We hold the right to disqualify any participant at any point in the event.
6. Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by for disbursement of prize money.
7 Cash Prize Amount is in Indian Rupees
8. Cash Prizes will be given within 30 days after the event day.
9 Timing certificates of finishers will be available for download from the event website within 14 days from race day.
18 to 35 years: Top 3 overall men & women in each category
35 years & above: Top 3 overall men & women in each category
All runners of the marathon race category will get a finisher medal post their run. Medals will not be sent by post to individual runners.
Registration for Delhi will close on 26th October 2018 10:00 am
In case of Delhi, we have 2 categories for the run. Please check the ‘Register Now’ Tab for specific details.
Delhi – Hydration points are located at the Start Line, on the 10th Floor & 18th Floor & at the finish line